- Focus on the candidate experience
- All interviewers are prepared ahead of time
- The recruiter is awaiting the candidate 10-15 minutes ahead of time. When the candidate arrives, they are brought to an open interview room (or an interviewee queue if needed).
- The recruiter greets the candidate and starts the process
- When it’s time for the first interviewer, the recruiter invites them to the interview room
- The recruiter makes introductions and jumps out.
- At the end of the scheduled time the